No products in the cart.
Watch this great video offered by Juzo for donning compression socks/stockings:
1. Put your hand in the stocking and grab the heel between
your thumb and fingers as if making a sock-puppet.
2. While holding the heel, turn the product inside out,
which puts the feel to the forefront.
3. Step into the foot and place the heel of the stocking
just short of the foot.
4. Gently unfold the garment leaving a small, single-layer
band across the foot.
5. Put your finger into the fold and pop it over the heel.
6. Smooth out all wrinkles and place the top band 2 fingers
width from the right angle bend of your knee. Don’t over pull it.